- There is no restriction on the personal or corporate identity of the competitors. Nationality is not limited in Overseas Division.
- To participate in the competition, participants or companies shall ensure that they have the right of use or copyright of the submitted projects and relevant authorization, and shall not involve copyright disputes or other intellectual property disputes; Once there is a copyright dispute, it has nothing to do with the Organizing Committee.
- Projects with incomplete materials (no pictures, no video, no introduction, no demo) or inconsistent contents will not be reviewed.
- All projects will be submitted to the judging panel for review.
- For the materials provided by the entrant, the organizer has the right to use it for publicity, website display, etc. During the course of the event. The game operation files are all experience versions, and the jury will be provided for review. The projects need to be free of commercialization (no purchase), no built-in advertising and other functions that can generate commercial benefits), whether to provide external testing is at the discretion of the participants.
- Entries include console games, PC games, and mobile games (including H5).
- Currently, the entries have not received support from Tencent for release, and the products that have not been officially launched (alpha and beta tests are available for entry).
- It is requested that the completion degree of mobile games and PC games is not less than 60%, WeChat Mini Game is not less than 80%. The projects that have not been launched shall be released within the next 6 months.
- The organizer reserves the right to disqualify entries that are in clear violation of the competition rules.
- The expiration date of projects submission is 30th, June, 2019. Submission delay will be regarded as invalid.